Weather: Fine and warm
Mood: Ok, but declining again
Let's just add something from last night.
Dinner was absolutely horrible, because they were trying to make rice or something, but the sauce was really watery, just...really disgusting. Adding to the fact that I didn't have any lunch because I was waiting for medical. But by the time I it was just about my turn, we had to go for a VSU meeting again, so... there were no medical, and no lunch.
Ate a cheese toastie and it was SO GOOD...
Ok, so when it was prep time, about 6 of us gathered into one room and did our work on the floor. Well, of course it was not that efficient. Did stupid stuff like taking stupid photos and videos on a DC (digital camera).
Realized that my chocolate cake's due date was actually 11th Sept, so went through the whole house and asked if anyone wanted chocolate cake. Everyone was obviously craving for chocolate, so the cake was scraped in no time.
Ate another cheese toastie and cup noodles.
Got up in the morning at 6:30am, 15 minutes later than my usual wake-up time. It was so cold, I was in no intention to crawl out of my warm bed and into the cold toilet. Well, probably everyone had the same thought, so even at 7 which was the usual wake up time for most of the people on my floor, there weren't anyone in the toilet at all.
Must have been the cold weather, everyone was snuggled up inside their warm beds, not wanting to go out at all.
They had tomato and cheese toasties again for breakfast in the Dining Hall (I really don't know why I suddenly had so many toasties).
English lesson, discussing about that piece of prose again (we have been like, focusing on it for n lessons already). Discussed symbolism, and the restrictions of it.
Mandarin lesson. Got my paper back and had 4 marks deducted. Argh. I really don't know why one of the questions were wrong. ... Does 'priceless' really mean, 'without a price'? Noooo....it just means, really precious... well...
Psychology. Have been sleeping through the first few minutes, (everyone else too, probably), and the teacher suddenlly fired me a question. Argh. Had no clue. Luckily the question he asked was just llike... personal choice, so when I said 'I don't know' it didn't cause much problem.
Had PSD (Personal and Self Development) which was just basically a talk given to us by a lawyer. Something about determing right and wrong.
Quick lunch and then Choral Society.
Well, after having been in Diocesan Choirs, I really can't stand it here. We just sung through it once (even though a lot of people didn't open their mouths and it was out of tune and NOT blended at all), didn't even try to pronounce the Latin together (which I'm sure a lot of people won't know how to say it correctly), and... it was just very simple. And we are supposed to have it for a concert too.
What the heck...
Went back to the house for Medical with the Doctor.
Planned to go to Society's Fair but was inched when walking along. That pissed me off too.
Hate to be inched... especially when it's 2 people allying together to inch me. Arghhh...
Went to the library but didn't last really long actually.
We planned to go to the IC to celebrate 'Mid-Autumn Festival' (haha) but someone got the time wrong and went to town. Well we brought the cake to the IC too, but as it had been frozen in the freezer for 5 days, we had to use to microwave to defroze it. First time I had to use a microwave that way.
Something embarrassing happened. As I had to go into town, in hope to be able to buy something, I actually got there 30 minutes later than first promised to a person who was already in there and waiting. Didn't stay long though.
I didn't know someone was attractive enough to be asked about twice where she was. And attractive enough to join her too. Mmm...
(Ok, I'm confusing everyone around here. Never mind.)
Think I should have a bath before I do my work.
Oh, and my email address, school account:
HO..01@sevenoaksschool.org
I know it sounds strange, but it's my pupil ID code lor...
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home