Weather: Cool, but sunny
Mood: Same, average
Today finally decided to leave my German alone for a day. And slept. Yes, slept for a very very long time today, don't know why, but the tiredness all came out at once.
So sleeping formed one main component for today.
Not much actually. I found myself starting to get really addicted to Fame Academy, The Weakest Link, Friends, and all those shows where people sing and try to be a singer through them... My mum was right about one thing, my adaptibility for the TV really is incredible. I can already find myself shows. Oh and forgot something, tonight I watched the Miss HK Pageant. Haha, not that I enjoyed the people, it's just that I enjoy watching the people make a fool out of themselves, pretty cruel huh? That's the world. A cruel world. (I'm starting to talk rubbish)...
Wish everyone their best of luck in their new school years! Whether it's the start of the 2 CE years, THE CE year, the honeymoon F6 year, the AL year (or IB year), or even the Uni years, wish you all the best!
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home