Weather: Fine
Mood: Starting to get tired
Basically had all the lessons today. Except maths. Monday's the first lesson for it and we have to take tests to get into different sets. I'm doing Maths Methods afterall. Couldn't hurt and I could always change it back to Studies if I really can't stand it.
So now I'm just basically going over yesterday's lessons.
German was disastrous, so that's why I made the golden choice to switch it back to PTH again. After careful decisions last night, I decided to take Chinese...for numerous reasons.
Psychology was fine, we all had to say our names, one thing we hate, and one thing we hate most about ourselves.
Economics, this was the second teacher since we have 2 teachers for highers. I reasked that stupid question about whether air can be counted as free goods if you were at the top of mountain with thin air. That led to class argument again. Haha. That led to class arguments again.
Had Chorus Society at lunch, haven't sang for soooo long.
Ok...today... had english again and this time I participated more actively. Started to realize that teachers actuallly like you saying things aloud in class and have been doing that.
Then skipped German and went to the library. It's really really strange, why everyone is having so many work to do, yet I don't. I mean, in that free library period, I was so bored, I had to read Gilbert's D & T work. That was how bored I felt.
Had lunch with them later, and then originally had aerobics for sports, but the instructor didn't come so we went back to the house to do laundry.
Going over to the IC for BBQ later.
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home