Weather: Cold
Mood: Bad
Twice in a row, my mood has been down in the pits. I think one reason is the privacy one, that I so want to let down my load of stress and everything inside me. It's tiring to act perfect (not that it's hard, just tiring) every minute, and I'm starting to feel some invisible stress inside me. Not that I have loads of work, on the contrary, I have so few now that I'm starting to get worried. It's basically everything. The feeling of wanting to be good at everything, because I feel that it's a chance to start all over again. But for the time being, it's not that easy to.
In here, another thing I have to encounter is the social circle here. Since half of the 6th Form are new, everyone has being trying to make friends, sometimes I'm not really THAT good. I mean, long-lasting relationships work out fine with me, close friends are ones I'm good with, but aquaintances are not something I'm good at making and keeping. Something we learnt in psychology. Behavoristic psychology. Your past experiences and environment determine your personality. I personally agree it's true, well, at least for me it is. My failures in thinking what actually are true friendships failed for me, so now, I'm not really that confident and making friends and confiding to them. Had too many painful experiences that are discouraging me now.
English - had a drizzle this morning and stopped after the first lesson. Not really in the mood to say anything. The teacher kept looking at me wishing I could have said something. Luckily towards the end, I could tell her that the word 'sign' in the passage is a pun.
Psychology - Definitions of the different types of approaches to psychology.
ToK - discussed what are the good things of the IB system (so hard-selling).
Biology - did practical which was basically cutting stained DCPIP jelly into different cubes and see how fast will the Vitamin C decolourize the blue on the jelly.
Maths - Did the same maths questions again, and I can actually teach people how to do maths! A feeling of success suddenly.
Economics - Defined 'Macroeconomics' (I am getting tired of definitions all day long!!!) and discussed inflation, unemployment...those basic stuff. Saw some old figures (dated back to 1996) and discussed.
*NOTE* I was not in the mood the whole day!
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home