Thursday, September 11, 2003

Weather: Cold
Mood: Ok, but declining

Finally sorted out my mood today after a looooong talk with Vivian (U6 from HK).
Economics today. Reviewed some economical terms, which were familiar ones (ceteris paribus, etc.).
Free period and wrote a letter to Grace!
English, was looking at two poems and comparing them, which I didn't really have a lot of mood to.
Biology, going over the jelly cube experiment yesterday, and some theory stuff, which was basically copying off the board. And identifying the structure of cells.
Went back to have medical at Lunch (didn't have any lunch), but the queue was so long that I finally gave up and went to the VSU meeting.
I was finally allocated to a primary school to assist P3 and P4 in music lessons. Mmmm...interesting...

But what I was really pissed off was the thing that happened afterschool.
I was supposedly meeting Jason in town, because I had to mail some letters and I didn't have stamps and I didn't want to go out alone. He told me to help him get a form for a bank account because he was on the other side of town and the bank was closing. He also told me to call him after I got it.
Well, I did. I got the form, and I called him. But the calls went to voicemail. What was I supposed to do all alone out there in the streets? So then I went to the post office, and to WHSmith. It wasn't until when I was about to leave that he called asking why I hadn't called him and said that he probably was on the phone and didn't know he had call waiting. Duh... and that he was walking on his way back to IC.
So that was when I decided to send an SMS to him. No much response. ....... -_-|||
*sigh*

Well, I'm controlling my emotions. I am very calm... (well at least trying to be). I will return back to normal after tonight, hopefully. But I still can't promise I won't be a tiny bit... well... I don't know...

Better get back up to my commentary and essays. Oh, and I left the music on my computer upstairs, and Luise doesn't like it....arghh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home