Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Weather: Starting to get cooler
Mood:... unstable

Don't know why, today felt so strange. The whole day, I was like having this huge burden on me.
I admit, the stress is starting to build in, everything is starting to have pressure. And you simply just can't express it out. Because you are with people 24 hours a day. You don't get any privacy at all. Maybe that's one of the reasons why the strange feeling is creeping up.

Had the first 2 periods free in the library. Helped Gilbert to interpret his piece of English. Ended up writing 2 pages long of 'explaination', which looked more like an essay to me. The Cat went into the library too in the 2nd period, and everyone's head went to look at it. I mean, how often do you see a cat appear in the library? Oh and that woman was shouting 'can you please be quiet?' again in the library. This was already better, last time she just simply said 'Shut Up!' Well, in my opinion (and a lot of other people's as well), she was the noisiest there.
Biology and Economics again. Seemed to have these 2 every day. Well, they are my Highers afterall.
Not much, copied notes again for Biology, discussed the meaning of 'Economics' again (why do teachers love discussing the definition with you?)

After Lunch, were supposed to have Games (horse riding), but they weren't enough horses, so the priority went to the U6 and I went back to the House. It was then when I received Serena's letter and I could have sweared, I was smiling the whole way through. One reason was because I could almost imagine and very chatty Serena in front of me talking away... Second was because... the unidentified feeling came back again, and it felt so much like I had a friend beside me, that I wanted to cry that instant. But there were people in my room and I held them back.
Then tried to phone back to a few people in HK but the phone wasn't answered.

Could one person affect me so much? Or was it only the feeling or was it mixed together?
I want to talk to someone soooo much now...

I'm supposed to have sectional orchestra rehearsal (which I don't want to have because i'm not familiar with those peope and I don't want to miss lunch), see my tutor, and kitchen duty tomorrow.
*sigh*
I hate the unidentified feeling... can't it just go away?,...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home