Monday, August 25, 2003

Weather: Cool and fine
Mood: Average

Arrived in UK about 7 days ago. Settled down fine, apart from the fact that my throat was minorly affected by the dryness and soared for 2 days. Otherwise, I'm just fine.
It would be a lie to say I am not nervous of what will be coming up. In fact, I'm being very jittery about what next week, which will be the 1st of September, the day entering GIH.
*sigh*
Those people will be absolutely strangers to me (at least at first), the uniform, the school, the surroundings, even the country itself.
Starting to miss everyone, and everything I have been so familiar with. Apart from the language, everything here seems so...distant. I've only been here once last summer, this time I finally 'tasted' what it feels like to be here in UK.

Just wishing everyone is well over in HK.
And I will strive to be the same too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home