Weather: Cool
Mood: Average
Better finish my entry yesterday.
Ok, so this matter is settled for the time being. And... nothing has happened.
Had cello lessons yesterday, teacher is called Mrs Hobbs, although she didn't look as old as her name sounds (I had thought she was going to be, like... 50s or sth). My problems were more or less the same, not enough sound coming out, which was related to me not being relaxed enough.
Had more prep than usual but towards the end, talked with Jason on the phone for about 1 and a half hours, and they were all just time-killing conversations and resulted to only having 20 mins left for 8 days. Realized that i still had about 80 msgs left for this month... decided that I'll send as much msgs as possible.
Woke up at 6am today (everyone thought I was just insane) because I wanted the bathroom all by myself so I could have a shower. But turned out that I was one of the lasts to go to breakfast. Had to wait for Monika and she was late. Haha.
Economics in the first period. Revised how to calculate GDP in the value-added approach. So boring... and it wasn't really the way I learnt it (not that I'm saying this is the wrong way). Free period in the 2nd, but the whole internet system in the school was down. Totally out of order.
English in the 3rd period. I really wasn't in the mood to answer her questions, plus the fact that I was so tired and the other people were so fast. I mean... if I really had an idea and want to say it out politely, I won't just shout it out like the rest of them and the teacher thinks I'm dumb... (well...I'm just assuming)
Free again in period 4
So finally we had VSU (services). Got packed lunch but the Dining Hall made a mistake and there were no sandwiches and the only thing we had to eat for lunch were assorted biscuits and crips. And water. In a paper bag.
I was a little nervous at first, arriving at the school and dealing with 3-4 year olds. First thing we did was to help them build "houses", which was just basically helping them stick tissue rolls together with cereal boxes. Seriously, they looked nothing like houses, but... we have to keep saying they were beautiful and lovely.
I was there with another girls from F5, Annabelle. Originally I was there to assist with music lessons, but they had Harvest Festival song rehearsals so Annabelle and I just helped by doing odd jobs. Singing, washing paint boxes, carrying stuff out of and into the hut, carrying scooters and tricycles up and down the playground.
But the teachers loved us and said they were not going to let us go. ^^
I agree, doing voluntary work really is great fun, and you get a huge amount of satisfaction inside.
OK, these computer systems have stopped working again. Like they go on for 5 mins and down for 10mins. What the...
I'm supposed to go pyschology prep for tomorrow, but then we were only given 2 days for reading and researching something that hasn't really been taught yet. So how am I going to do it at all?
Really irritated now.
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home