Posting the third post of the few minutes. So as I've said before, in the mmlc and after the Easter Concert, or as we have adopted the name, "Internal Concert" from the "Music Department" (sounds familiar, right?). And I have been out of my mind and tried to log on mmlc computers with my own account. Ai.. it scared me to death, thought someone changed my password or something. Finally knew where the problem was. Finally finished all the Commons, but.. fried some of them. What a way of celebrating. Waiting for someone to finish their GM stuff now... and I'm thinking should a make a phonecall or what. It's hard to think of something to write..
Didn't have much lessons today. Cause we had to have rehersals. Oh no... have to translate stuff for my mum when I get back home. 10 pages lor ng goi. I could study "translation". But the problem is I do not plan to study that in the near future. (You've probably noticed that I'm starting to say nonsence.)Can't think of anything arrr.. maybe I should leave it here for the time being. See ya.
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home