Wednesday, March 28, 2001

Came back from dinner. I read an article in the newspaper and I thought it was quite meaningful. It said, how can a person always be happy? The best solution is to be optimistic about things. Even in bad times, think about it in a positive way, or it'll make you more and more depressed and eventually you're collapse. Yes it's true. But some things are easier said than done. And also I heard something on the radio. The host said she is forever receiving letters about girls asking her how can they forget boys that they loved but the boy doesn't love the girl back. The host had been receiving these letters forever and she said, "It's impossible to ask how can you forget a person totally. That person actually exists, it's true, and you have been with him/her. How can you ever "forget" something that's real? One of the solutions is to bury yourself deep into work, or simply just find another one. Up to this part, I've already gotten out of the car and don't know what she plan to say next.
Up to this time of the year, people are of course discussing about the subjects and class they want to get into. I personally want to escape talking about it. I have no idea at all what to do next year. And it's not only my will either. It depends on my grades which class I get into and... ai.....
I don't know... so frustrating these days. Everything seems to be so black. It's so hard to be optimisstic. Also, now it isn't only totalachealseaism. It's totalaeverythingism. I know they don't necessary have to talk to you every single minute, but... isn't it a bit too unreactive? A little too unsensitive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home