Saturday, March 24, 2001

Just came back from watching a concert. Cultural centre. And, once again, the sensitive me had heaps of thoughts. The cello concert with "Adelaide" (nickname), the Winner's Concert last year...... Everything about that place, anything related to it, makes me remember.
Woke up later than usual, studied history, got a few phone calls (one of them for about an hour), got scolded. Then went out to meet with my cousins to go to that concert.
Someone told me today that my characteristics are shown in my compositions. "表露無遺" were the actual words. Really? I never knew. I guess it's true. Lately the comments on my compos are all "很感人" and things like that. Maybe I really do show my sensitiveness. Is being sensitive good or bad? You may sense how people feel towards things and then you may try not to affect them, but on the other hand, you may get too sensitive and become a worrywart. That's really a big problem, and the thing is, it's your characteristic and hard to change. So I guess I have to bear with it.
*There are just some things that you are not going to forget in your whole life. It stays there, hard and solid, and no matter how hard you try to get it away, it is just impossible. *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home