So, I've finally come online again. Well, for a lot of reasons. Camel said it is very urgent and told me to scan the G7 piano pieces to her. I have a question: does she want the last year one, or this years'? If it is last years' then... what does she want it for? But I won't question it. If it is this year's then... sorry! I didn't buy this years' when I'm not going to use it. And since she said it was urgent, I need to know the answer, so I'm waiting. I'm going to put the tests out of my blog. Better not contaminate it. (jk). And speaking of G8 piano, I really am dead. I'm suppose to learn those 3 pieces before August to "ensure I have a stable foundation". I am dead over G8 aural too. Gosh.....dim suen.....
Urged by my mum and I havta go... maybe later. Full orch tomorrow. "RTHK is coming to film our easter concert". and poy said she rather not play. haa....so... i have to practise to avoid being scolded by sko again... like. we have "so many" cellos lor..
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home