Finally have time to post a blog with things happening during the day. Going into the classroom at 8:00am was a mistake. I figured I should probably go in at 8:06, so that the air-con will be on, due to the lovely rules our headmistress repeated at assembly yesterday. (for details go to jen's blog) We didn't have assembly because starting the english compo on time was "essential". Unfortunately, starting it on time not only meant we didn't need to end late, but, we ended EARLY too. 10 minutes, can you imagine. Some people can rewrite their speech even in 10 minutes. And she stopped us 10 minutes earlier. Later grady came up and apologized, saying she "didn't intentionally rob our 10 minutes off". The funny thing was that the words on the blackboard stayed for the whole day as evidence. Whole day. Ha..Didn't have much lessons today. Physics was, as usual, confusing. Maths, the quiz which I cannot say I'm proud at, PE was softball and the people who didn't play had to put away the stuff (note: I am not complaining about it at all, don't get me wrong). Then. Full orch. I can only say I'm very mo loi. You see, we had rehersal yesterday too, and the person next to me didn't come due to leaving her cello somewhere and couldn't get it back. And as usual, I cannot say she's one of those people who play in tune. So today, after being ordered by sko yesterday to practice our stuff, 2 of us played "almost perfect" (not bragging), em... I don't know about the other 2 since I couldn't hear them, but the person beside me was absoulutely horrifying. And I was like, "gosh, we are going to be scolded so much today." I was right. She was so mad that she said anyone who couldn't play in tune on thursday will not play in the concert. And she was looking straight at the person beside me. And began to scold her about not having responsibility. konnie said she's surprised why the person beside me can still sit there at this stage. probably because we've only got 5 cellos and "rthk is going to come and film us." So, I don't know what's going to happen next week. "I don't want you guys to play out of tune in front of the whole of HK." Well, I don't want to either, but it depends whether that person will practise or not.
After orch, handing out of chinese test papers. I did ok, considering how much I've only studied. Enough of that lar.
Rk, nothing special, just talked about stress and that some people were in the dangerous column. The test was not accurate at all. It came out that I am "nearly always happy with little stress". Eh.... me?
Came back home and scanned stuff for my mum's brother (again) and the scanner irritated me so much that I almost gave up. Luckily I was able to finish it with the spirit of 水滴石穿 . Haaaa.... that compre... better not talk about it again.
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home