Thursday, March 29, 2001

In the library now. Lunch. Surprising that I could actually find a computer. Don't want to do anything at Lunch these days. Don't want to go to GMs, or do homework (unless I really have to). Well, sometimes I do want to talk, but there's nobody there to talk with. Or maybe I'm just too... tired to find someone and really just talk. So I'm burying myself in work now. Like Ta is always asking me why I'm always writing stuff. I told her because I wanted to train my brain (?!), but that's not the only reason for it. Well honestly, partly because I promised someone I'll finish a piece of work by today and since it's the period of common tests, I'll have to use "free hours" which is in the morning, break, lunch, in between lessons times to finish that really hard topic. That may be a way of losing myself. I mean, losing myself in work, which in a way is good. Although doing work does not mean it allows me to forget everything in my mind, but at least, it's better than just sitting there worrying about things. At least I'm worrying while I'm working and it sorta diverts attention (from worrying, not work). It's 13:33pm now. Almost the end of Lunch. And what follows are the boring lessons of the afternoon, i.e. maths, pth and of course... english. Suddenly knew that no full orch at lunch today and "earned" a free lunch. Havta do maths when I go back home and I was just wondering, should I finish that eassy first or do maths first. I cannot fry maths. Absolutely not. It's really too late to improve it actually. I mean, a day before only? It's almost impossible. But anyway, if you fry after trying hard, it feels better than to fry after not trying at all. I guess I better end now. The bell should ring any moment. And, one more thing to add, they've installed MSN in the library now. Heee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home