Sunday, March 18, 2001

Didn't expect my blog to be so useful. And I didn't expect some people to come and read. Should I be honored? Yeah. Frankly speaking I was real boiling before, like two hours ago. But then after half an hour of laughing at the tv (the program, not THE television), I cooled off. I never thought I was really that important to make someone scared and to make someone cry. I really didn't expect it. And frankly speaking, apologies accepted. I admit you've said things that made me disappointed, but the right things that made me cool down, and I believe you meant it. =) And no, I'm not angry anymore. I just want you to know that I was kinda, serious about it and it doesn't matter if you aren't. And I had no intention of telling you what happened the afternoon before, just that the truth came out somehow.
And really, I'm alright now. But don't try that again, or I can't promise I won't be like this again. =) ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home