Thursday, March 15, 2001

Finally finished my speech. Record time. Before 0:00. But I am truly dead. I haven't really touched Chi. Hist. nor Geog. Thanks to grady for that. Stuffing us speeches before common. "Dress rehersal" lor.

"Where there is great love, there are always wishes."
-Willa Cather

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."
-Anon.

Are these two sentences contradicting? One says you can have wishes, one said not to expect anything. But I quite like these two quotes. Found them while searching for my dear speech. Dead tired today. After so many things. I am totally falling apart. "I do not want to come into the classroom and find you all having nervous breakdowns." Duh her. I am already thanks to her. Cannot possibly imagine how I can survive. Geog. I'm dead. Real dead. Common tests. Is she purposely stuffing us with work before the commons??


Jupiter. Sometimes, I wish I can fly up there. Away from Earth. Away from all its troubles.

you: yee ar... you said you'll help me with that stupid speech and you left early. wahhh... gau chor. but that's ok, understand you are sick. get better soon lar. don't want you to be sei har sei har, as you said yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home