Friday, March 02, 2001

The JMC spirit is getting really hot. I have to click infos everytime a 20010227* msgs me. But that's good. I just wished we had that spirit before, instead of after and losing. Let's forget about these for awhile. Today was a pretty full day. Went back to practise inter choir at 7:30 in the morning, but as usual, we started 15 minutes late due to our dear conductor. Had a very boring English where we had to do some "comprehension tests" on movie reviews. That wasted our double lessons and we used the remaining 10 minutes to check the work that we had to do yesterday, which also insulted our intelligence. Then, at break, I kept calling people of inter. boys choir to get their results. It never occured to me that "the number you have dialed cannot be reached. please try again later." was so annoying. I really wanted to kill the person who recorded that voice. We were so eager to know that I was teased by rae and laine for being so nervous about it. And last I got the results, only to announce it wrongly. Sorry guys if I shocked you when I said they were 3rd. I was really startled why they looked so glum. I thought, they got 1st wor, why so depressed? Then I realized I've said 3rd!! Gosh, boys, you have no idea how you guys' win made us happy. Word spread so fast and at the end of school, even the F1s knew.
Then. Chinese lesson. Like people are so sensitive about some words. No wonder cwong said, "every year i teach this piece, people will laugh." and like everyone was giving my big evil grins. and when people asked her whether or not we have to memorize every sentence in the passage, she said, "at least you will all remember 樹葉青青" . i think she smelled the rats. who wouldn't?


tomorrow's intermediate girls choir. let's endeavour and try to make it to the Finals, despite the problems of the adjudicators. good luck!! add oil!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home