Thursday, February 22, 2001

Living in my family is just way to hard. Sometimes my parents are just so unbelivable. Like today we went to have dinner. I changed my set meal to potatoes, and my mum's fish remains unchanged with the salad. Somehow the waitress changed my mum's into potatoes as well, and she was not happy about it. She kept moaning and complaining and finally, put the blame on me. She blamed me on having changed the salad into potato. Gosh!! Was it my problem that the waitress got it wrong? She actually blamed me!! And I didn't do anything at all... She kept on scolding me and said my 14 years old year was the worst she experienced. DUh!! She was making a big deal out of everything and I really find it impossible to communicate with her sometimes. Everytime I have different opinions from her, she'll say "nei yi wai ngor hoi nei gar?" I mean, no I don't. But can't i have different opinions? SHe wants to control everything, and if I have a little bit of objection to it, she scold me really badly. Gosh....
And it's not easy to live with someone who says she hates you once she sees you. (Yes she actually said that last night)

poy said i looked blue today. was it that obvious? I don't know... discussed "going abroad" with grace k. today at fencing, and all those feelings i've tried to suppress all rushed up again. I don't know why I had to bring up the subject again... Just to torture myself? Well, I had to admit, I'd done a really stupid thing. SHows that fencing makes me stupid and not think straight.
I don't want time to pass so quickly,
I don't want form 3 to pass so quickly,
I don't want summer to come so quickly,
I don't want time to fly so quickly.
But most of all...
I don't want you to go so quickly...

Why did I have to talk about that? If I didn't, feelings would have been much more better. This is gonna be a short blog today. Limited online hours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home