The day after Valentine's Day. Weird expression huh..? Struggling to finish the Chinese composition with a very comlicated plot. I don't know if I'll be able to finish it tonight.Wish me luck lar. Survived through class assembly today, even everyone said they fell asleep during it. I on the other hand, can not afford to fall asleep. The only comment I heard was that the piano was too soft. Gosh... oh well... it's over anyway. Had some hectic "copying" lessons today like Chi. Hist. and Bio. I really couldn't hear what the "jodie" (haa) was saying, he was really fast and i couldn't copy the stuff fast enough. Then double Chinese for the start of the composition. History was talking about aeroplanes and stuff. Maths quiz (don't mention it anymore..........). Then in PTH, lwong asked what we had for lunch and we got somepretty interesting answers, including jpoon's "lo bo gao", which she had only 2 because she "had to do maths". Later J told me that that was not true. It's so strange, every PTH lesson, you could just sense her calling you to answer questions next. Luckily for me, I answered only 3 words. Then a very very "empty" Eng lesson, where we were supposed to do our screenplay, but because we've worked in the holidays, we can rest now... yeah!!!
Had fencing afterschool, finally signed my AYP P.E. section. The AYP exped. 2 days (interview and handing in log/plan book) clashed with inter choir and finals. Well i know we shouldn't put too much hope into Finals, but still....
Don't know why, I felt much "lighter" today, not as in weight, but in emotionally. Maybe I was affected by what happened last night. It certainly is one of the factors. How come I am so much affected?? But maybe also because I've made up my mind to "accept people as they are and not as i want them to be". Really, I'm not so much depressed as yesterday, or the week before, although I admit, I'm not exactly up in the clouds. Friday again tomorrow. So fast the week has passed.
you:..... *think of me, think of me fondly when we've said goodbye. remember me, once in awhile please promise me you'll try..*
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home