I’ve been thinking, should I use nicknames too. Cause some people may not like it if you use their real names in blog, but come to think of it, when you describe that incident, people will know who you are referring to, so what’s the use of making up the names? But on the other hand, it’s fun to do so. I haven’t thought up the names yet, so I’ll still use back the old names I used.
I can’t believe, I over-slept again today and Grace had to wait for me for half an hour again. I’m really sorry Grace! Fencing practice was… ok. We saw our “fencing beauty” today with a new hairstyle, 4 very short pigtails stuck at the back of her head, like those when we had pop-song contest in F1. We were all staring and -_-|||| with our mouths wide open when she walked in. Gosh. Just thinking that she will be in our AYP exped group makes me sick. Enough of her lar, I don’t want people to lose their appetite. Went to MTR station to meet Jen, and had to wait for more than I expected. Then we had lunch and hogged the seats there for another while and guess what we did? We went to 繽紛樂園 and played $50 worth coins. But it was fun! (Thanks Jen for the suggestion!). Then practically had to drag ourselves up the hill (drag the fish!) and saw cars going up, which made me wanna bounce in front of a car, make it stop and drive me up. Had JMC rehersal. Cause we couldn’t sing in the internal con. So we have to sing in our assembly lor. That is kinda like… some kind of trade. It was ok except that towards the end, a person to my right said, “(pointing to my direction) someone there was out of tune and she made me out of tune too.” I was like DUH! Jen proved that that person was flat and I heard that from the beginning of the song she was already flat, and she put the blame to someone else (probably me) that they MADE her flat. Gosh!!!…. So angry then….
Then went back home and tried to finish those logos for history. How can she expect some art-stupid people (me!!) to draw them.
It really is a miracle. I’ve been feeling so down a week ago and I’m perfectly alright now again. What’s happened to me? Strange. But I think I should feel happy about being happy, I mean, no one will really want to be sad, will there?
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home