Blogger is making me crazy. I've posted some stuff here, which is quite long, and they kept saying the server has problems. rrrr.
and so now, I'm wondering if Blogger will want to delete this post. I'm taking risks.
Not much today, lessons, excluding the Chinese one, because we "borrowed" it, despite ula forbidding us to do so. jmc rehersal was... hectic. if we sing like this tomorrow, well... it will be horrible.
I hate getting sick. Especially not at the beginning of competitions. Coughing is not something enjoyable.
Still have heaps of stuff to finish. Eng lit. Book report. Movie review. Chi. book report. I'm deadddddd....
JMC competition tomorrow. Good luck people. I hope we can get into the 17th March. And good luck to all people having competitions!!
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home