I have made someone angry without knowing why. Well, I actually do know, but i don't seem to think it's reasonable. I refused to tell him who was in my group, because of personal reasons that I don't wanna say here, and he seemed to be mad me for that. I was only trying to keep the good impressions of those people and didn't want people to say i was complaining because i have some "kau sarn". Is that wrong? I just wanted to say that... sorry if you feel i'm keeping something from you, but you don't have to tell me everything in your life, do you? I mean, not that you've tried to. But, if you choose to ignore me because of this, fine. Be my guest. I'll stand up to my believes.
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home