Wednesday, March 14, 2001

Finally had a day all with lessons. Regret it now. I was dead tired from morning till now. Slept for 4 hours only. Don't want to be dead at Sheung Wan tomorrow. Don't want to go up that stage and play for that jeffery sth. Don't want to do anything. Don't want to write that English speech ( I have no ideas at all). Double English (super boring), double art (no ideas at all), double maths (boring again). "Double day". Don't worry if nobody understands what I'm saying. Frankly speaking, I don't know either. Just shows my mind is not working properly.
The tune of the Bach Cello Solo, Suite 1, Minuet 1 and 2 keeps running in my mind. After tomorrow it will be much better, I hope. Argh. COmpetion tomorrow and I'm dead. Totally dead. I can't imagine how a person who can play cello sonata can go and sign up for cello intermediate. So "inexpensive". I still haven't got any idea for an English speech. Double dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home