EXQUISITE.
"I like broccoli but I LOVE onions." DUH.....
"In the olympics there are 7 judges, but in here, there's only me. I may have given you a better result next morning."
DUH her.. mushroom-head. Jmc english, junior choir, inter.girls choir, treble, senior boys, all fried because of HER. like deciding on who wins because of the "willow" lor. waves of the sea. i personally can't see anything related to "sea" from "willow".... And she gave that first to "jack and jill" lor. They, who had all high f's flat, actually got first. gosh. this year some of the choirs in finals are really gonna kill the audience.
vocal duet was.... aii.......and i can just say that the adjudicators nowadays can give places really easily. just go up to them at break and have a chat with them. it'll make things a lot easier.
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home