Thursday, August 07, 2003

So, CE's past.
Two years of hard work, focused on the syllabus wholly, ended yesterday with the results.
For me they were OK, a little bit lower than what I had wanted... But I can say proudly that I'd done more than I had expected I would do earlier. I tried 200% of my very best and I do not regret... Maybe Mum is right, in this prestigious environment, and knowing so many smart friends, my results may seemed not that satisfactory to me, but to many people, they already are very good. Anyway, it's not wrong to have high expectations, right?
I can say that my high expectations played a key role this time. Honestly, I set a very very high target (5As) for myself, actually knowing that I probably couldn't achieve it with confidence. Although in the end, I lost 2 of them, it certainly was something that pushed me further. In my mind, I was always looking at those impossible 5As, encouraging myself. So this time, pressure turned into moltivation.

Thanks to every single person who in one way or another encouraged me through every tiny process.

And especially to "you", who pulled me through and "pressured" me through History. Thanks for that A...! And my chinese too, this grade is very satisfying for me already...thanks... you gave me some "invisible" pressure too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home