*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Thought I posted something up a while ago, telling everyone that despite I love my blogger,
I'm now changing my daily thoughts to:
Here
It's a xanga.
Oh and here are some photos from: Freshers' Ball

posted by *~Shann* at 9:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • [Rewriting Saturday 20th Sept, 2003] Weather: Fine...
  • Weather: Fine Mood: Average Finally finished my p...
  • Weather: Cool Mood: Average Better finish my entr...
  • OK. This is NOT the first time, my blog has got me...
  • Weather: Fine Mood: Average Something quite shock...
  • Monday again, another school day. Woke up really ...
  • Weather: Hot Mood: Fine [Rewriting Sunday 14th Se...
  • I have decided to finish the "orange section" of m...
  • Weather: Chilly in the morning, hot in the afterno...
  • Weather: Fine and warm Mood: Ok, but declining aga...

Powered by Blogger