Sunday, July 27, 2003

[Rewriting 26th July, 2003; Saturday]
Weather: Same, hot
Mood: OK... declined a little

Went to buy some stuff for England, (clothes, dress, etc.) but couldn't find any suitable ones. I suppose nowadays women go to work in suit and trousers, and less do so with suit and skirt. What a pity... just when I need them too.

Causeway Bay in the afternoon, watched Finding Nemo, but Cantonese Version, cause someone wouldn't watch the English and insisted on the Cantonese. I can't say it was bad, cause that version really was kinda interesting, but maybe I like watching English version ones better. One bad thing was that the air-conditioner was really cold in the cinema as result of sitting in the most left seat of the 4th row... Anyhow, a human heater helped, one arm only, and the other still had to freeze... *sigh*
Watching animations, with a lot of little kids, meant that they were quite noisy. Especially when they get excited. And that they tend to tell you most of the story-line before you even watch it. Mmmm.... But I guess, everyone goes through that stage.

The only bad thing was what happened afterwards (that particular someone, you know I'm talking about you, if ever you read this entry). Although it feels sour for me... I know his point, and the reason why it went like that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home