Weather: Hot and fine
Mood: OK, quite high
Went to Sing K with Koneyney. Only 2 people. Well... didn't really go too crazy as expected, but really earlier than we thought. So loitered around in the streets of Causeway Bay, first in search on the Graphical Display Calculator (GDC), but couldn't find the model I had to use, for IB Maths. Ended taking photos (which I really do not call stickers cause they do not peel off and stick, but....don't know what to call them). Had major difficulties in handling with those machines that only tells instruction in Japanese.
... Thus... one ended up with me being transparent (cause of the blue shirt, and you know anything blue becomes transparent)... and another... well...not quite sure of the time control and... *sigh*
Then came back home,... realized my computer is not yet back and wondering how many offline ICQ messages I would have accumulated.
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home