Thursday, July 31, 2003

Weather: Fine
Mood: OK

Today went out in the afternoon to Festival Walk and got the "Steps" (DBS yearbook) from Fenix who very generously gave it to me. Thankyou!!

In the meantime, I think someone got jealous and was in a very bad mood. Sorry ar...

OK, back to the day. Lunchtime and everywhere was full, so finally found seats in Oliver's and discovered that they gave me the wrong "Cheddar Cheese" potato for my "Egg Mayonnaise". But never mind.
Conclusion after tasting it: I don't like cheddar cheese potatoes cause they only give you a very cheesy feeling. So I am not going to eat the cheddar cheese potato again. I'll stick to the mayonnaises.
So we battled with the potatoes (anyone who has any experience in eating them will know what I mean).
Then went to watch people ice-skating, falling down, and listening to a mother scolding her son very very loudly that he cannot express himself well and wastes her money (very hilarious process, I don't know why). Then talked about CE stuff, school stuff...
Walked over the whole Festival Walk, including Disney Store, Park n' Shop, Mannings, Fortress (.....) and finally left at around 6.

So that was the day. Oh and sorry to Fenix because he had to carry the Steps with him simply because it was too heavy and I didn't want to weigh myself down yet. And the ice-cream which he had to buy because I didn't want to go inside. Hehe. Thanks.

Whew. The book is sooo thick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home