*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Thursday, March 07, 2002

AH... nothing la... it's here now.

posted by *~Shann* at 8:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I am so boiling mad... I have just written such a ...
  • At school now, waiting for a SMC rehersal at 4:30....
  • The situation suddenly turned 360 degrees. He aske...
  • It hurts so much. Really really painful..... I'm...
  • Haven't touched this for quite a long time. Have b...
  • Valentine's Day today. Nothing to do.... just stay...
  • Last day of school before Chinese New Year holiday...
  • This board has been filled and covered with dust. ...
  • Haven't posted for soo long. Things have changed s...
  • Ash: Well, yeah, not exactly the same, but in a wa...

Powered by Blogger