At school now, waiting for a SMC rehersal at 4:30. Have had all sorts of rehersals from day till night. Luckily we don't have to do it until 9sth today. But tomorrow,... yah...again. Today at Inter Choir we talked about the real meaning of the our own choice "Where dwells the soul of my love"... Sigh... Maybe it's because of that experience, I find that feeling really easy to master. Not hard at all and it can easily come out. I only hope it doesn't come out that much. But it's hard, since it's so similar... and... actually, I've thought of that question for some time. However, it really isn't fair to do so, especially when my brain has 2 feelings at the same time. `sigh.. What in heck should I do? Starting to feel a bit restless... and... helpless. Indeed nothing can help me except myself. Because it's my life, my own feelings, and I should be the one who knows me best... If even I don't know what to do, then who will? I wish I knew the answer to that. All those questions actually. It is so bothering. It's bugging me again.
Inter Girls Choir competition tomorrow. We're actually quite dead. But who knows? The adjudicators are so psycho that they may give it to us. And may not. Let's just wish that we do our best anyway. Oh. and SMC on saturday. Sigh....Hate helpless and awkward situations. The world is like that, you can't avoid things you don't like. It's life, the very hateful life. Because it never seems to be able to give you what you want....
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home