Monday, February 18, 2002

Haven't touched this for quite a long time.
Have been going through my diaries I've written before... and... wow... those memories rushed back again. It's kinda funny to read what you thought was the most important to you back then.
An order came down, that I wasn't allowed to talk on the phone. Gosh... won't be able to survive. But then, they didn't realize I haven't talked on the phone for 4 whole days, and once I do talk, they start to scold me again. Do they really want to have someone that has no social life at all, and is so "quiet" that I don't want to talk on the phone at all? That would have been abnormal.... But then...~sigh...what should I do...
Still haven't got any idea on how to write my Eng Lit essay. Econ is still left undone, English... I lost that piece of paper so I have no idea what to write. Not to mention the tests I'll be having the second week school starts again. Music Festival, the competition and the rehearsals, and the time I can't find to "garp" with people. Piano duet, and my singing competitions. Argh...
Hectic...

*Yah, I got banned from the phone for the time being. Miss ya ar...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home