*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Thursday, February 14, 2002

Valentine's Day today.
Nothing to do.... just stayed at home, trying to finish my Eng lit essay.
bored ar...aiii

posted by *~Shann* at 9:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Last day of school before Chinese New Year holiday...
  • This board has been filled and covered with dust. ...
  • Haven't posted for soo long. Things have changed s...
  • Ash: Well, yeah, not exactly the same, but in a wa...
  • I've let a lot of people down. I'm so sorry. I did...
  • In the year 2002. Not too good so far. *sigh...don...
  • About 50 more minutes till 2002. This year, I've h...
  • In the silence of the night, I'm bored with no one...
  • Gor told me to tell the truth... but I couldn't. T...
  • Have been trying to log in here for the whole day....

Powered by Blogger