Last day of school before Chinese New Year holiday. Had CLC performance today.The lower forms put a lot of effort into the Chinese song competition. I wonder how much money they spent in renting all those props. Not too cheap I suppose. And finally, skipping all other performances, comes the drama. As usual, some teachers had participated, and the got the most round of applause. Haha. Especially the male teachers. Probably it's because we normally see their serious side, it's fun to see the funny part of them. ^^
Laughed till my sides ached.
Then went out to lunch and strolled in HK park (?!). Yes, interesting huh?
*You startled me today. Don't worry, just a small surprise, I could handle it. Hope you understood the situation today.^^. 520..*
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home