Back from expedition. My legs are totally paralysed and I don't know how I am going to go to school tomorrow. I can't stand, I can't walk at all. Serious muscle pain. I even have the 樓梯恐懼症 from climbing too much stairs yesterday and tomorrow. And I wonder if I'll get a cold from walking in the rain and making myself all wet, from head to toe. That certainly was a good experience. Oh, and thanks to our instructor (麥sir/明仔sir), who provided us with many food on the way. Danke! And so apart from the person from the next tent who kept snoring so loudly our whole tent woke up at 12 and laughed, and apart from those stairs, this time actually was pretty fun. We ended up missing our lunch because nobody could eat in the rain and had lunch at 3pm at mcdonalds. I could just see the look on people's faces when we came in and... we were sorta polluting the air. Our trousers were... so... beautiful... with mud splashed on them. My mum threw away my shoes cause they were too dirty. After going to the toilets at the camping area without any water and absolutely inhygienic not to mention smelly, the toilet at mcdonalds was like a heaven. And civilization. I had never been so greatful for esculators and lifts and cars and air-conditioners and buildings, etc. I never thought ham could be so satisfying until going up and having only ham and bread for lunch. Oh yeah, and 溪水, I wonder if I'll feel sick tomorrow.
Nevertheless if was quite fun this time, despite having some injuries.
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home