*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Friday, April 06, 2001

今天天空很灰呀, 不停的下著雨.可能我和天心靈相通, 我想什麼, 它也能體會到.

Really. It kept raining dogs and cats today non-stop. The sky was not its usual blue. The whole atmosphere really suited the day.

posted by *~Shann* at 1:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Didn't go out at all for the day. Stayed at home a...
  • .... i'm getting mad at blogger.. i posted somethi...
  • The human mind and brain is pretty funny. You tell...
  • Posting the third post of the few minutes. So as I...
  • Haven't posted yesterday because the server was ha...
  • In the library now. Lunch. Surprising that I could...
  • Came back from dinner. I read an article in the ne...
  • Had our history common today. We actually were exp...
  • blogger has some problems now and... yeah. and the...
  • 為甚要受苦痛的煎熬 快快走上歡笑的跑道剩一分熱仍是要發光 找緊美好 春風一吹草再甦 永遠不見絕路 明...

Powered by Blogger