"我地要話俾人地聽我地係'拔萃', 唔係協 * , 唔係德 *, 乜我地而家好羞恥咩? 大聲話俾佢地聽我地係'拔萃'啦!!"
That's why we had to shout and shout today and making our throats hurt. Don't know if the choir people (those who go into Finals) controlled their voices. They did, I think, or what may happen on the 17/3 I do not know.
Overall results:
Girls - 1st hys
2nd ghs
3rd dgs
and we lost only by 2 points!!!! we were so furious when she said this. but guess what, we made the most records... hee
Boys - 1st dbs
2nd lsc
3rd (whoops, sorry.. forgot...)
Some old "ging" people came back and jolie helped us cheer. That helped a lot.
Went out to lunch and heard a lot of "laughter" (guys, you know what I mean gar lar). And was surprised that I wasn't inched much when I came back. Except for the fact that everytime when that person appears, the people behind me will be much more excited than... me...anyway thanks people for letting me off. I know you were much more lenient than you could have been.
you: thanks for the day today. And congrats again for being accepted by so many schools. Don't worry, I'm ok. At least for now. Take care.
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home