Saturday, March 10, 2001

Had our "reunion" (eh... certainly it is for some people lar) today and was super bored and "mo loi" (sorry to anyone if they feel offended). I mean, it was nice, only that we didn't know what to do there and left early.
Jen: I am much more luckier than you. My "mo loi-ness" only came to me this afternoon, and not the night before.
I walked into the hall and was surprised to see that some people who usually are really early wasn't there. First thing. Second thing. Jen came in and told me a very "interesting" piece of news. Eh-hum. Then I recognised what she was talking about. And then she told me another piece of news which made me even moremo loi. And then the events which happened after made me super super mo loi. So I can say, this is a day of mo loi. Ok. The Earth is not flat. I understand that. And as rae said: Good luck is the only thing I can say.
Then at night went to my grandma's to have dinner and helped my cousins listen if they can blow high "G" on their trumpets. And then, helped them transpose a score from those simplified scores into those "notes scores" (if you know what I mean). Then now, I'm striving on the chinese compo which we have to hand in on Monday as a competition.

you: congrats. actually, i know that somehow you will make it. even if it's something that i'm not 100% thrill and enthusiastic about, not because of you getting in, because at least as a friend, anyone will be glad for you to have a bright future ahead of you. but ... you know...as ... anyway, i'll be here for you. no matter what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home