Just came back from someone's wedding dinner, or whatever you call it. You know, those noisy places where you will feel bored if you have no one you know to talk to. And that's what I felt, although I know I shouldn't. So, still continuing with that Chinese composition, which I have to hand in tomorrow. And that book report too. Dead is the only adjective I can use to describe myself.
Thought over a lot of things today. I thought about the plot of that Chinese compo. And guess what I used. We have to write a letter to a friend describing our friendship and differences. I know it sounds very "eh-hum". The person I wrote to was a friend "I" haven't seen in a year, because she went to study in USA.
Ok, this is something I quote from my compo and may I remind everyone. This really doesn't mean anything. Well, much.
在你宣佈要去外國留學時, 我哭了整整一夜. 妳安慰我, 說妳會回來的, 不會忘記我, 但正所謂, “明日隔山嶽, 世事兩茫茫”. 走了後根本我們就處於兩個不同的世界裡. 想維持聯繫很難. 大家各有各忙.
當妳告訴我妳夢寐以求學校收了妳後, 真是百感交集. 我當然替妳高興, 但另一方面, 又不知如何是好. 我曾經有過一絲的自私, 希望沒有學校收妳, 那妳就不用走, 可以繼續留下來. 但是我的心告訴我, 作為朋友, 又怎可以這樣想? 絕對不可以.
And this passage is just for the sake of stuffing in words.
Gotta go now. Have Chinese solo singing competition tomorrow.
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home