Weather: Hot
Mood: OK
At first thought I'd be bored and stuck at home all day. Turned out that I was wrong, in fact it came out to be a very busy day (quite busy)...
Stayed at home in the morning, became a couch potato and TV addict lately, especially in the morning, due to some of the programmes. Then was forced out in the afternoon to buy long dresses, for balls over at Sevenoaks.
Spend the whole afternoon in Uny and Jusco, looking at bags, shoes,... in the end, bought 2 bags, better than nothing. Then... went down to the food court and drafted a list of what I have to bring over to UK.
Wow...I wonder if I could ever carry so much things...the list is simply endless...
I need to bring soooooo many thingsss......
Can't carry them all over there arrr....*HELP*
Can someone buy a plane ticket and help me out?...(Just kidding, haha).
I just keep thinking, one of my greatest wishes is that someone can phone the radio (on one of my favourite programmes) and say "I love you" to me...
*sigh*. I heard a lot of people do that, so touched everytime.
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home