[Rewriting yesterday's entry]
Weather: Very sunny
Mood: OK
Went to my cousin's kindergarten Graduation Ceremony at City Hall today, which also happens to be the kindergarten I graduated from too (my other cousin also, 3 in a family). It feels so different with ours, it is a formal one, but I'm sure the little ones won't be too sure of what is really happening. Their naivity, calmness and innocence, made me so envious of them. I really don't know why, but I suddenly had this strong, touching feeling for them. This sounds strange as it has nothing to do with me, I know... but... it just feels this way. It made me recall all the happenings that's happened starting through my kindergarten years. Taking both the "Best Student" and "Model Student of the Eastern District" awards seemed so ... far away to me now, although I did that 11 years ago. Hard to believe I actually achieved those 2 awards all at once. Seeing so many little ones sitting there happily, not knowing what they will have to face through their many years after, suddenly I really want to wish them all the best of luck.
Then went with my cousin (another one, the kindergarten one's brother) to register for his high school. Although it's wasn't his 1st Choice (QC), even wasn't in his first 10th choice, but still it's not a bad school, and if he has the determination to work really hard in the following year, he may have a chance to enter the school he desires.
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home