Thursday, April 11, 2002

What a coincedence, just as I was finishing the last entry, the phone rang... at that point, I could practically feel those tears rushing up. To avoid them from leaking out, I had to stop myself from talking, because if I did, I wouldn't be able to control myself. Towards the end, when I couldn't hold back anymore, the moment I hung up the phone, those tears immediately spilled out.
~The emotional me couldn't hold back. Somehow, I was really grateful to my bro. who tried to make me feel better despite my bad mood. Hehe, thanks gor! ^^. I guess part of the reason some of the grey-ness was washed away was because of what I knew he had done. Been too long since I could feel someone still cared and was concerned and even told someone to treat me better. Haha...thanks for everything ar. Despite having CEs you still bothered to take time to be concerned about me. =) Gor, thank you ar!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home