Been so exhausted lately. So many to do. Slept at about 1am last night.
I guess that's the case of everyone else. Somehow ... well, maybe it's my problem ...
*Do you know what I am going through now? The long nights I've spent trying to finish the many work I have, the pressure I'm having, the feeling of missing someone, the things happening in school... Do you know how tiring it all is? I'm not asking for endless 2-hour long calls or messages, but just a word or two to show that you still care and remember the existence of me. Recently I feel that it's always me interrupting you at the wrong times, and that your precious time was taken away by me... You know, for the past 2 nights, especially last night, I nearly cried when I heard your voice. It's been so tough, with being sick and the workload, the expectations from people around... sometimes I just want a shoulder to cry on, or even just an ear to listen, or a word of comfort and understanding. Is that asking for too much?...I know I shouldn't depend on you entirely, but recently with a lot of my "pillars" having CE now, sorry, I had to rely on you....Maybe I'm expecting too much, maybe it's too idealistic...but.... I just want you to know...the pressure and everything is really killing now...
* 好辛苦呀...好想喊...
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home