In the silence of the night, I'm bored with no one to talk to and nothing to do. Knowing that it'll only be a waste of time to continue to go online and wait for someone to go online so I can have something to do, I'm still here. Which explains how bored I am. Watched Mcdull today with my cousins. And then made all my aunts and uncles and parents want to die because we were continuely reciting the lines:
紙包雞 包 雞包紙 包 雞包 包紙包雞 雞包紙 包 雞紙 包
常餐咪即係特餐
特餐咪即係快餐
快餐咪即係午餐
午餐同晚餐其實差唔多
要個常餐呀唔該 冇哂喇喎
要個特餐呀唔該 冇哂喇喎
要個晚餐啦, 快D喎唔該 想快D?不如試下快餐啦!
好啦~要個快餐啦 冇哂喇喎
Aii.... it was so hilarious... I think we'll say these for about a whole month before we get rid of them.
So lonely now...so quiet. Depressed... and... speechlesss...
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home