This post was for yesterday,but Blogger had problems yesterday so I had to save it for today
Went to laine's house to do the broadcasting play project. And... to laine first: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
A few funny conversations happened today.
A: How much did it cost?
B: Not going to tell. I gave you the present mar. Besides, I've already thrown the receipt --- (stopped suddenly)
A: (turned over and found the price tag)
...........
C: (twisting a plastic stick) This is a parabola. And this is the face of you shape.
D: Huh??? Face of your shape??
Today is Good Friday, as well as Black Friday. Quite contradicting huh? Oh well, still doing the AYP log book.
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home