*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Saturday, April 21, 2001

Have been at home for the whole morning. History. I'm still not done yet. Argh. How can I possibly finish it in time?? And then I havta go out in the afternoon. I want to stay at home ar! Want to finish my project ar! Suen...

posted by *~Shann* at 7:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Here's what I've been scratching my head with:-- C...
  • Another day of boredom. All by myself at home now....
  • 張開眼睛 一扇暖暖的窗 驅走這赤地裡的荒涼從大地頭上 初昇的朝陽 照出一個永遠方向懂得愛心 知道怎麼...
  • You long for something, but it will never become w...
  • Just translated something for my mum again. I figu...
  • Went to laine's today to finish the remaining broa...
  • This was actually last night's post, but the serve...
  • Actually, I didn't have to go out of the house the...
  • This post was for yesterday,but Blogger had proble...
  • This is not the first time I know filming somethin...

Powered by Blogger