Friday, April 20, 2001

Another day of boredom. All by myself at home now. Did some history project, and now trying to write the summary for the Chinese broadcasting play. Only that I have absolutely no idea of how to write an interesting summary.
Holidays are coming to an end now. 2 more days till school again. It's contradicting. I want to go back to school because sometimes it's really bored at home (like now), but then, going back means handing in a lot of stuff. Eg, history project, Chinese broadcasting play, the choosing of classes, the art (I haven't touched it in the holidays), and... heavens knows what else might come up. But, life is contradicting enough already.
*sniff* Man.Utd. lost to Bayern Munich. Kicked out of the UEFA Cup now. Aiii...luckily they got the Premier League Championship already, still... winning the Premier doesn't mean as much as winning the UEFA. Wahh...
I have made up my mind. To try and be optimisstic from now on. No matter how hard situations are, I'll try not to be in a bad mood, and not to let it out on others even if I unfortunately have. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home