Maybe you're right, York, I really should put it down. Afterall, what else can I do...? But, there's this saying, if a person is physically sick, medicine may be able to cure them, but if he/she is mentally sick... the only thing that can help them, is themselves.
Ok, so I'm not good at helping myself. What else can I do then?.....*sigh..
An info message + hearing "明年今日" on the radio + jealousy (well, ok, I admit it) + just got scolded =.....? Guess......
Answer: absolutely murderous........*argh.....
I don't know why..... i just DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME........
人總需要勇敢生存
我還是重新許願
例如學會承受失戀
明年今日別要再失眠
床褥都改變
如果有幸會面
或在同伴新婚的盛宴
徨徨地等待你出現
明年今日 未見你一年
誰捨得改變
離開你六十年
但願能認得出你的子女
臨別亦聽得到你講
再見
That was the verse that appeared on the radio. Gosh...they really like to play the "right" songs at the "right" time.
Oh.. and oxygen and york, thanks for coming. I really thought this blog was deserted.
Don't worry, although i know it's hard, I promise, I'll really try my best to help myself out. Even though I can't be sure I'll succeed...
Gosh.....really murderous....
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home