*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Friday, June 14, 2002

End of Exams!!!!!
Only the first part is over, the second which is the toughest one is yet to come.
Receiving back the papers.....arghh...
World Cup fever lately. Yeah, England got in! And I hope they won't come out that easily...

posted by *~Shann* at 4:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Down. So down that studying seems not possible. C...
  • Since I think someone will come once in a while, I...
  • (Never mind me...just a place for posting Proposa...
  • I hate my weaknesses. I hate stupid people who don...
  • L.A. Lakers won Spurs and proceed to the West Coas...
  • 當你真正愛上一個人,你會有一種很親切的感覺,他讓你覺得很舒服,你可以信任他、依靠他。他像是一個親密的...
  • Haven't written for sooo long. Summer timetable ju...
  • So the day went like every same day. Tired as usua...
  • Nothing to do, or should I say, don't want to do a...
  • Maybe I didn't say it obvious enough, or maybe he ...

Powered by Blogger