I really do think I shouldn't leave my Blog alone for such a long time. ^.^ Let's write it up and make it fuller.
Concern&Care Vs Love (疼錫 Vs 愛)
It is possible to change from the first to the second (which would cause for a celebration) or the second to the first (which would be quite...tragic). Or both can occur at the same time, which would be ... a dream.
It is absolutely frightening and unimaginable, if the love from someone suddenly changed to only concern and care. I mean, it's not exactly "bad", but... it means...you don't mean the same to the person again.
"What if their love for you diminishes, but your position stays the same in their hearts? Would you accept that?"
For me, no. It just isn't the same.......
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home